Looking to make you laugh, cringe, and possibly cry. Check back often to see what we’ve come up with.
Your website is good. Can we buy ads from your website?
Our website is IT certification related.
Dear digitalbusstop.com Owner,
I’m Erik and I head the web analysis team at NGR. We have some very good news. We’ve discovered why your website has not been effective as it could be. Let’s be objective and I would encourage you to make a personal evaluation.
A quick analysis of some few concerns:
• An excess number of bad links have been directed to your website. You may confirm this by searching your website on the major search engines search boxes – Google, Yahoo & Bing. You can simply search by inputting your link:domain name.
• Your website has multiple undesirable technical errors such as HTML errors, broken links, missing image alt –tag etc. Confirm this by searching your domain or website URL on validator.w3.org, brokenlinkcheck.com, feedthebot.com/tools/alt/.
• Duplicate or plagiarized content could at any time pose a penalization risk for your website. You can confirm this at copyscape.com
• It seems the organic traffic to your website has been extremely low.
• People who are searching for your type of business on search engines are not being driven to your website.
• The social presence of your website is too minimal.
You may invite us for consultation – CALL NOW or Email back. We can then proceed using our corporate e-mail ID with company identity.
I came across digitalbusstop.com and I’d like to find out about the possibility of purchasing some advertising space.
Please let me know if this is something you’re interested in and we can discuss things a little further.
Thanks for your time.
Click here to cancel reply.
Current ye@r *
Leave this field empty